Phylmar Regulatory RoundtableTM
Working with Their Peer Advisory Groups, Members Get Answers and Take Action
The Phylmar Regulatory Roundtable (PRR) provides members networking, collaboration, and development opportunities for improved safety results. PRR monitors, analyzes and advocates during rule making regarding federal and state occupational safety and health regulations. Members have a private forum for information exchange and networking along with opportunities for continuing professional education and mentoring.
Why Join Phylmar Regulatory Roundtable?
Network and benchmark with other companies in your industry
A wide array of industries are represented in the membership including utilities, energy, aerospace, apparel, pharmaceuticals, real estate and technology.
Receive advance notice and exclusive insights on emerging issues
Members receive alerts on emerging topics and upcoming policies before they happen thanks to our member network.
Access PRR’s members-only resources, best practices, and events
In the protected PPR website, members have the opportunity to poll colleagues to conduct informal benchmarking. The site also contains an archive of all meeting highlights, digital presentations, member company contact information, job openings, and more.
PRR members can tap into Phylmar’s Affiliate Network
Members have access to a global network of senior EHS consultants providing a broad array capabilities. Phylmar handles all of the sourcing, vetting, contracting and project management to expedite the process.
Benefits of PRR Membership
Here is all that the Phylmar Group brings to the table to help boost your own EHS program:
- Opportunity to share experiences and programs with other EHS/sustainability professionals.
- Collaboration on corporate programs, best practices, and industry changes.
- Advance notice and analysis of emerging issues.
- Advocacy during rule and policymaking for both Federal and State regulations that affect our members.
- Access to Phylmar’s affiliate network of 500 EHS/sustainability consultants.
- Continuing education courses at discounted fees via the Phylmar Academy®.
PRR “Good Practices”
After a series of tragic confined space fatalities, PRR members pulled together “Good Practices” for confined space and lockout/tagout, two areas which, when not properly implemented, can result in serious injury or death.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Applied Materials
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Gilead Sciences
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Lam Research
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Angeles Dept. of Water & Power
- Materion Corporation
- Metropolitan Water District of CA
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Southern California Edison
- Southern California Gas
- Thermo Fisher
- Varian Medical Systems
- Vista Outdoor
- Western Digital Corporation