Phylmar Regulatory Roundtable
Working with Their Peer Advisory Groups, Members Get Answers and Take Action
The Phylmar Regulatory Roundtable (PRR) provides members with technical and leadership development designed for improved results. PRR monitors, analyzes and advocates during rulemaking regarding federal and state occupational safety and health regulations. Members have a private forum for information exchange and networking along with opportunities for continuing professional education and mentoring.
Why Join Phylmar Regulatory Roundtable?
Network and benchmark with other companies in your industry
A wide array of industries are represented in the membership including utilities, energy, aerospace, apparel, pharmaceuticals, real estate and technology.
Continuing education for EHS professionals
Members have access to continuing education programs through the Phylmar Academy® helping further the development of EHS professionals.
A members-only website provides additional resources
In an exclusive password-protected website, members have the opportunity to poll colleagues to conduct informal benchmarking. The members-only site also contains an archive of all meeting highlights, presentations (of those that were available electronically), member company contact information, job openings, and more.
PRR members can tap into Phylmar’s Affiliate Network
Members have access to a global network of senior EHS consultants providing a broad array capabilities. Phylmar handles all of the sourcing, vetting, contracting and project management to expedite the process.
PRR “Good Practices”
After a series of tragic confined space fatalities, PRR members pulled together “Good Practices” for confined space and lockout/tagout, two areas which, when not properly implemented, can result in serious injury or death.
Benefits of PRR Membership
Here is all that the Phylmar Group brings to the table to help boost your own EHS program:
- Advance notice and analysis to spot emerging issues.
- Professional development meetings, calls, and tours.
- Opportunity to share experiences and programs with other EHS/sustainability professionals.
- Recommendations on corporate program adjustments based on lessons learned from other companies.
- Access to Phylmar’s affiliate network of 500 EHS/sustainability consultants in more than 50 countries
- Continuing education courses at discounted fees via the Phylmar Academy®.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Applied Materials
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Lam Research
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Angeles Dept. of Water & Power
- Materion Corporation
- Metropolitan Water District of CA
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Southern California Edison
- Southern California Gas Company
- Thermo Fisher
- Varian Medical Systems
- Vista Outdoor
- Western Digital Corporation