Providing an opportunity for EHS professionals in biopharmaceutical companies to exchange ideas, share best practices, network, and benchmark with other companies.
Why Join BioPharma?
Network and benchmark with other companies in your industry
A wide array of leading edge and innovative companies are represented in the membership including Bristol-Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer.
Continuing education for EHS professionals
Members have access to continuing education programs through the Phylmar Academy® helping further the development of EHS professionals.
A members-only website provides additional resources
In an exclusive password-protected website, members have the opportunity to poll colleagues to conduct informal benchmarking. The members-only site also contains an archive of all meeting highlights, presentations (of those that were available electronically), member company contact information, job openings, and more.
BioPharma EHS Forum members can tap into Phylmar’s Affiliates Network
Members have access to a global network of senior EHS consultants providing a broad array capabilities. Phylmar handles all of the sourcing, vetting, contracting and project management to expedite the process.
Benefits of BioPharma EHS Forum Membership
Here is all that the Phylmar Group brings to the table to help boost your own EHS/sustainability program:
- Advance notice and analysis to spot emerging issues.
- Professional development meetings, calls, and tours.
- Opportunity to share experiences and programs with other EHS/sustainability professionals.
- Recommendations on corporate program adjustments based on lessons learned from other companies.
- Access to Phylmar’s affiliate network of 500 EHS/sustainability consultants in more than 50 countries.
- Continuing education courses at discounted fees via the Phylmar Academy®.
BioPharma EHS Forum Members
- bluebird bio
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Charles River Labs
- GenMark Diagnostics
- Gilead Sciences
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Kite Pharmaceuticals
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Thermo Fisher
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Vetter Pharma
- Vir Biotechnology